The mission of the Naples Chapter of the National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC) shall be:
To support those in our community as they prepare to age in place independently by ensuring that it is a physically and emotionally secure, enriching and viable option. The organization shall accomplish its mission by, but not limited to, the following::
- Offering pertinent, thorough and current information provided by our National organization, as well as our individual members who have diverse areas of expertise
- Providing educational opportunities, including the importance of planning, for seniors in our community, in addition to practitioners, through the use of presentations, health fairs and CEU opportunities, as well as other outlets as deemed appropriate by the Board.
- Providing access to products, services, resources and organizations made available to help people age in place independently, comfortably and safely.
- Fostering collaboration: To bring together professionals from the private, public, academic and non-profit sectors to collaborate on initiatives that can support successful aging in place.
- Advocating for policies, regulations and practices that enable, encourage and support healthful aging in place
VISION- Our vision is to make Aging in Place an attainable option for every resident in our community.
Click here for Chapter Board Contacts
Click here for Chapter ByLaws
Please contact our officers via email at email@example.com
Justine Andollo , Chair