At Home By Hunt is a Continuing Care at Home (CCAH) program, the first and only serving the state of New Hampshire. It is a planning tool for active, healthy 62+ adults as a way to ensure high-quality, in-home care as they age in place.
Sponsored by our 117-year-old not-for-profit Life Plan Community, Hunt Community, At Home By Hunt is part of a national movement for people to age-in-place with an emphasis on local, community-based support services at a cost that is predictable and more affordable. As the only CCAH program in New Hampshire, At Home By Hunt is adapting to the changing demands for long-term care services in the New Hampshire area.
CCAH programs are quickly growing in the U. S. as a way to:
- keep older adults in the home they love.
- promote healthy aging and overall wellness as one grows older.
- provide high-quality, home-based services as they are needed.
- offer care coordination and management that goes well beyond the referral services of traditional Village Programs.
- protect one’s hard-earned assets from the high costs of long-term care based on a Life Care contract payment system.