WHAT CAN A CASL® DO FOR ME?
A CASL can provide guidance and assistance on a broad range of financial and senior lifestyle topics including:
- Saving for retirement
- Structuring distributions from pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, IRAs, and Social Security
- Planning for health & long-term care needs
- Developing effective estate planning strategies
- Managing life course transitions, family relationships and living arrangements
HOW CAN A ChFC® HELP ME?
Here are just a few of the many areas where a ChFC® can assist you:
- Creating a comprehensive financial plan
- Protecting your assets and managing your financial risk
- Managing taxes better
- Helping you secure your retirement
- Building an investment plan to help you reach your goals
- Enhancing the value of your estate to take care of your loved ones
YOU CAN COUNT ON A ChFC®’s EXPERTISE
Your Chartered Financial Consultant® has completed the most extensive educational Program required for any financial services credential. Each ChFC® has taken eight or more college-level courses on all aspects of financial planning from The American College, a non-profit educator with the highest level of academic accreditation.
(F) (631) 851 - 5903