WOULD’T IT BE GREAT TO HAVE
PROFESSIONALS YOU NEED IN
NOW YOU CAN!
Introducing "Ask The Expert!" presented
Baltimore Chapter of the
National Aging in Place Council.
Local agencies in the greater
Baltimore Area can schedule a 90 minute session
in which trusted professionals will come to your
facility to give overviews and have a question
and answer session for topics that local seniors
want to learn about. You can choose up to 5
different professions and we will provide an
expert in each of those fields.
For more information and a complete
listing of available professionals and dates,
Pat France at 410-828-5564
(There is NO SELLING involved with these presentations,
this is an education program only)
The Baltimore Chapter of the NAIPC is proud to
present an EDUCATION SERIES to local seniors.
* Do you LOVE YOUR HOME but find it increasingly DIFFICULT TO GET
AROUND your house and do the EVERYDAY THINGS you’ve always loved to do?
Learn how you can make your home safer and more accessible so that you can remain
living independently and with a high quality of life.
* Do you pay too much for HEALTH CARE?
How to get the most value from your health insurance providers
Medicare, Medicaid and Gap Coverage—What You Need to Know
* Can you talk to your ADULT CHILDREN about issues that concern you?
The 40/70 & 70/40 Rule—When Its Time to Have Tough Family Conversations
* Do you feel TRAPPED in a HOME YOU CANT AFFORD?
The Myths and Truths of Reverse Mortgages—Get the Facts!
* Are you tired of worrying about CLIMBING THOSE STAIRS?
How to "Get the Lift you Need" - For Less Than You Thought
* Does your family WORRY about you LIVING ALONE?
The Best Way to Insure Your Safety When No One Else is There
* Do you feel like you PAY TOO MANY TAXES?
Learn How to Qualify for the MD Property Tax Credit
Be Stingy—How Your CPA Can Keep More Money in YOUR Pocket
* Do you LOVE YOUR HOME but HATE your MORTGAGE PAYMENT?
How To Make Your Home Truly be an Asset; Not a Liability
* Ever feel like your HOME DOESN’T FIT your needs anymore?
How to Live More Comfortably in the Home You’ve Always LOVED
PLUS MANY MORE…(and we’d love your SUGGESTIONS!)
To Schedule an On-site Education Event
The primary mission of the Baltimore Chapter of the
NAIPC is to provide local seniors with professional
advice and educational information