My mission is to help those individuals who are interested in protecting themselves and their loved ones by finding financial solutions that are personalized to meet their dreams and goals no matter what stage of life they may in including the senior population and younger.
I have offices in Kings Park and Levittown but nearly 100% of the time I go out to my client’s home or place of business. I consider myself a financial doctor who makes house calls.
I service the New York Metro area, Long Island and several states.
A few areas of concern that I can help with are:
1. Retirement planning in the accumulation and distribution stages
(401k, IRA’s, rollovers).
2. Preserving income in the latter years.
3. Long Term Care and Life insurance.
4. College planning for those grandparents who want to help their grandchildren.
5. General investments structured based on age and needs.
6. Coordinating with other professionals to help seniors including Elder Law attorneys, Home
care agencies, Move managers, Real Estate personnel, Medicare and Medicaid specialists,
Reverse mortgage specialists and Funeral preplanning specialists.
On a side note, I am a veteran who served as a Lieutenant in the US Navy.
(F) (631) 269-2304
© (516) 238-2462