- Five Things You Can Do to Stay Occupied During Retirement
By Anica Oaks
- Aging Parents—How to Make a Mother-in-Law Apartment Wheelchair Accessible
By Kara MastersonRead More
- How to Prepare for a Possible Stroke
By Lizzie Weakley
- Ten Ways To Care For Your Skin For Older Adults
As you get older, so too does your skin. Collagen and elastin production slow down, causing your skin to lose some of its elasticity. Older skin can also become thinner, more fragile and dryer. Luckily, there are simple steps you can take to improve how your skin, and you, feel and look.
- Outdoor Senior Activity
Much of the country may still be experiencing cold weather, but March is actually a transitional month with the Daylight Savings time change and spring equinox. In preparation for warmer weather and longer days, LifeFone has actually posted a helpful blog that explains how activity and exercise benefits people of all ages and ability levels.
- Key Factors Older Adults Should Consider When Choosing A Vehicle
By Jess Walter